Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I think my Armageddon is coming.

" Armageddon" mean a battle between good and evil at the end of the world
in the Bible.
That "Armageddon" i watched last night.
is a battle between earth and space.
the love between the father and daughter made me feel touching.
not the love between a pair of couple this time.
I hate movie make me cry..
but...i cried last night.
even i had been control it so well..
my tears drop at the end..
the love,the friendship,the professionalism...
Harry,is a good father..and a good father in law.
Grace,i think she will so appreciate the love her father left for her.




Harry break his promise to Grace...

Everyone are happy that earth got safe,but not Grace.

Appreciate Your Love One.

3 comments:

Reiko The Rainbow Girl said...

I heart this movie kao kao too~!!!

aileng miao said...

woooo ahmoi u realli damn like to dig out those nostalgic stuffs like old songs now old movie pulak... :p

Patricia*Pat PAT said...

aileng just want to match u up..lol!!!! joke joke^^