My life is crazy lately..
4 days clubbing in row a week.
even the next day work or sick.
being like that every week...
i dont know what the hell in my mind.
The mistake.
i dont know why i cant safe myself from the mistake..
still keep on worsen the mistake...
that cant made myself feel better..
instead made myself feel more lost more bad !
i fucking hate all these!
i wanna run away from these!
i really scare...i scare every thing..
i scare alone,i scare lonely...
especially i scare to face to the mistake i had made..
i had control it very well before..
but i lost control again..
i feel heart pain..
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart...
i'm bluffing myself all the time..
my heart still bleeding actually...
i did many thing to stop that..
i dont even care is that alright for myself!
i just wanna run away from that...
but i failed...
we are the most familiar stranger now.
i think back the moment we had last time in the lonely silent night,
i really smile..but with the tears...
I didn't know where to turn to..
See somehow I can't forget you.
After all that we've been through..
Thinking that I deserve it..
Now I realise that I really didn't know..
If you didn't notice you mean everything..
Quickly I'm learning to love again.
All I know is I'll be ok.
funny shit!
if i can control better at the begining..
im a happy women right now...
maybe im a issue people in his eyes.
that the way he is..
i tot i can keep acting..
but that too hard...
but,dont worry...
i will not act pity to made you love me..
that just because i useless...
that why i only hate myself...
hate that i love you.
i love you just because that's you.
i try to move that on others..
but i failed again.
sorry..
Anyway..
i TRUST you're just dont want to hurt me,
not wanted lie to me..
who will let go easy if really been in love...
I dont think i couldn't live without you,
It's gonna hurt when it heals too.
It'll all get better in time..
And even though I really love you..
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to It'll all get better in time...
Since there's no more you and me.
It's time I let you go So I can be free.
And live my life how it should be.
No matter how hard it is I'll be fine without you.
i trust i can...
my emo's song...
The kind of flawless I wish I could be...
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love.
My dear friends..
plz dont ask what happen on me..
i use to recover by my own.
i'm still alright..
i just wanna release my own emotion in my own blog.
i will let you guys know if i get the right time.
but i dont think i will get that.
loves,
pat.
3 comments:
Sometimes letting go others is actually letting go yourself. Wound have no life spam, but time will eventually get you someting better to fill up the emptiness. Be yourself, and let time manage the emotions :)
hey woman u r meme-ed~ faster answer my list of questions laa :muahahaha:
After you get through this, you're stronger than you are!
Gambatte!!!
Post a Comment