Here we have two types of sickness,
Mentality,physically..
Its too bad that a person get two of it.
But I think mentality sick makes physically sick..
I always tot I can act well that I'm still fine and good,
Pretending the sunshine still here..
When the everyone fall asleep,and I still awake,
I'm starting confuse..
I really hate who I am..and I hate I can't go thru all those shit..
Looking everyone happiness its suffer to me..
Yes,I'm jealous..or maybe I'm just too greedy?
I let it go when its in my hand once..
Blame,jealous,cry,sad can't help anything..
But its just so me..
I'm scare,scare for everything especially myself..
Insecure,makes me fall sick;
Regret ,makes me break down;
People,makes me hold...
Force to fill all the time full,
Being stupidity,
Pretend nothing is wrong,
Just to make myself feel better..
I'm forcing myself,
And finally I fall sick..
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
anything just share with me.. don't suffer alone there.. we're good friend.. isn't it?
Post a Comment